- What exactly are your ownership and voting rights within the association?
- What percentage of the common expenses are you be liable for – many units offer different floor plans of various sizes, with each one making up a percentage
- What restrictions are in place regarding the common elements and your unit?
- Is there planning in place for further units to be constructed? Â If so, how many and when?
- Does the developer have any options NOT to complete any of the facilities or amenities?
- Is there a history of resident complaints at the condominium?
- Is the Condominium Association currently involved in any form of litigation?
- Does the Condominium Association have reserved funds set aside for maintenance projects and future capital expenditures?
- What about pets – are there ANY restrictions?
- Can you rent or sell your condo without restrictions?
- Are there any restrictions regarding family and friends using, staying with, or occupying the unit?
Lic. Real Estate Broker
EBA, CEBA, ABR, REALTOR, MBA
Palm Beach and Broward Counties
All information is provided by the licensed REALTOR®/Broker/Agent. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. This website is not responsible or liable in any manner for any content posted herein or in connection with our services. Information is not guaranteed and must be confirmed by the end user.
- Buyer Agency
- For Buyers
- South Florida
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- South Florida
- Property Search
- Meet Kim
- Contact Us!