SkY230 offers a rare opportunity to own a new luxury townhome in Lauderdale by the Sea, North Fort Lauderdale’s trendy beachside community. Coupled with a unique fourth floor rooftop terrace boasting both ocean and Intracoastal views SkY230 is only three blocks from the beach.
SkY230 is contemporary collection of twenty-nine waterfront townhomes designed to exude finesse, sophistication and luxury. Homes range up to forty-five hundred square feet and incorporate a myriad of opulent features that distinguish them as palatial architectural marvels. Outstanding features such as four level elevators and soaring ten foot ceiling heights promote an ambiance of grandeur and elegance.
SkY230 is a master-planned community featuring private boat docks with unrestricted ocean access catering to both the recreational and avid boating enthusiast. Upscale waterfront dining and entertainment are only minutes away with convenient dockside service giving you the true experience of Fort Lauderdale, the Venice of The Americas.
Interiors are uniquely tailored to individual reflections of style and are personalized with the dedicated assistance and expertise of the well sought-after interior designer Steven G, renowned as the interior design guru of Miami. From his exquisite selection in custom cabinetry, fixtures, lighting, wall colors and materials throughout each and every SkY unit, Steven’s detail driven expertise will aid and cater to the most discerning client. Innovative architecture, elite craftsmanship and detail driven interior design mark the cornerstones of this environmentally conscious luxury community.
With its architecture reminiscent of Miami South Beach and it’s location nestled between the main Intracoastal waterway and the beach, SkY230 provides the perfect venue for shopping, dining, green-living and convenient transportation. Features include:
- Private boat dock with deep water access (available to purchase for all units). On a quiet waterway 1 block east of the intercoastal.
- Spectacular waterfront views of the Silver Shores Waterway
- Spectacular sunset views over the city of Fort Lauderdale
- Ocean views over Lauderdale-By-The-Sea beach
- Exclusive dockside gated entry for waterfront villas
- Contemporary inspired architecture
- Intimate village atmosphere with a beautifully landscaped central courtyard
- Private two-car garages with auto security door openers
- Private front yards
- Large High impact, Hi Efficiency Solarban 70 – Solar Cool, Blue Mirrored windows and doors. SHGC 0.13 and U-Value 0.26 with Exterior Reflectance of 10%
- Marble tiles on balconies, patios
- Artificial Turf roof top terraces for a garden feel on the 4th floor
- Roof top terraces
- Brick paved driveways and parking
- Underground utilities
- Glass Railings at balcony areas
- Concrete floors systems and 8″ concrete structural roof systems. Solid Block and Concrete and Impact Glass construction. No wood truss
A primarily residential beachfront community, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea’s real estate market is dominated by oceanfront condos with stunning views of the Atlantic and the town’s neighboring cities. Other housing options include single-family residences, townhouses, apartments, and non-waterfront lots.
The town’s vibrant beach area offers live music in various restaurants seven days a week, or if you’d rather just take it easy and stare at the ocean, just sit yourself down on one of the boat benches under the beach pavilion. The Town’s official motto, after all, is, “Relax…You’re Here.”
SkY230 is just 15-minute drive from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport and Downtown Fort Lauderdale. Luxury shops and restaurants of Las Olas Boulevard and cultural center Broward Center for the Performing Arts are located nearby.
Known as Southern Florida’s Shore Dive Capital, the thriving oceanfront town of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL is situated along what is popularly referred to as Florida’s Gold Coast. Located within Broward County, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, FL is a short drive away from the cities of Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hillsboro Mile and Boca Raton. Covering a total area of less than two square miles, this seaside community is chockfull of activities that draw locals and tourists alike.
View Condos for Sale at SkY230 below. Call Kim Bregman at 561-251-7170 for a private showing.