Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL is the county seat of Broward County, located on the Atlantic coast. It is the seventh largest city in Florida and is just about 23 miles north of Miami. The city gets its name from the series of forts built on New River’s banks during the Second Seminole War – these in turn were named in honor of Major William Lauderdale, who was the commanding officer of the soldiers who had built the first fort.
Fort Lauderdale, with its great beaches, thriving arts scene, rich culture, and enjoyable shopping and dining hubs, has become quite the popular tourist destination. The city, also called the “Venice of America,” enjoys numerous sunny days every year, providing locals and visitors alike endless opportunities for outdoor recreational activities.
- Beautiful Fort Lauderdale Beach is a great place to enjoy the sunny weather and the cool ocean breeze. Bike along the beachside paths, take a dip in the ocean, or shop at The Gallery at Beach Place.
- Drop by the commercial area on Las Olas Boulevard, a one mile stretch filled with different shops, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
- Get around by taking the Sun Trolley, the city’s very own environmentally friendly mode of transportation. The Sun Trolleys can take you all over – from the beaches all the way to the shopping hubs, bars and restaurants.
- One of Florida’s premier boating destinations, Fort Lauderdale is home to around 50,000 yachts and is famously known as “the Yachting Capital of the World.” It hosts the Fort
Lauderdale International Boat Show, one of the world’s largest boat shows.
Fort Lauderdale has a great selection of real estate available for those looking for a home or investment opportunity. Choices range from charming two to four-bedroom single-family homes on tree-lined subdivisions, condos with world-class amenities, and beautiful, spacious homes in private gated communities. The city has an eclectic selection of neighborhoods ranging from centrally located ones like Victoria Park to the high-end waterfront enclaves in the Las Olas Isles area to country club communities such as Coral Ridge.
FORT LAUDERDALE COUNTRY CLUBS
DOWNTOWN FORT LAUDERDALE CONDOMINIUMS & TOWN HOMES
LAS OLAS AREA CONDOS FOR SALE
FORT LAUDERDALE LUXURY HOMES FOR SALE
FORT LAUDERDALE WATERFRONT HOMES FOR SALE
FORT LAUDERDALE WATERFRONT CONDOS FOR SALE
- LA RIVE
- LAS OLAS BEACH CLUB
- LAS OLAS ISLES
- LAS OLAS RIVERHOUSE
- LE CLUB INTERNATIONAL
- OCEAN RESORT RESIDENCES
- PARAMOUNT RESIDENCES
- PLAYA DEL MAR
- PLAYA DEL SOL
- PLAZA SOUTH
- POINT OF AMERICAS
- PORTOFINO ON THE INTRACOASTAL
- RITZ CARLTON RESIDENCES
- THE PALMS
- THE WAVE ON BAYSHORE
- W HOTEL AND RESIDENCES
FORT LAUDERDALE TOWNHOMES FOR SALE