33 Intracoastal is a 5-story waterfront mid-rise with only 11 luxury units located in the prestigious section of Coral Ridge Country Club in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Each unit at 33 Intracoastal is a corner unit and features 10′ tall ceilings, large balconies, 2 garage parking spaces per residence, gas ranges and more. Situated on 250 feet of water frontage, 33 Intracoastal is just minutes away from Fort Lauderdale Beach, upscale shopping, golf and dining on Las Olas Boulevard.
Completed in 2016, this modern and elegant luxury condo has everything you’re looking for in a South Florida luxury property. Each unique residence comes designer ready, with top of the line appliances, European custom cabinetry, high impact windows, two parking places per unit and additional guest spaces. The first floor is designated for parking, building lobby and owners club room. The second, third and fourth floors consist of three residences per floor, with two spacious penthouses located on the 5th floor.
Every unit at 33 Intracoastal is a corner unit and has an outdoor balcony space significant enough for relaxing, dining, cooking, or entertaining. It also means that all units feature expansive and panoramic 270-degree views of Downtown Fort Lauderdale, the beautiful Intercostal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean in the distance
Dockage is available to all owners for boats under 80′ controlled by the condominium association.
33 INTRACOASTAL RESIDENCES AMENITIES
– Spacious open floor plans
– All corner units
– 10′ ceilings
– Italian custom kitchen cabinetry throughout
– Designer features and faucets
– Sub-zero and wolf appliances
– Full gas range
– Electrolux front loader washer and dryer
– Designer tub and vanities
– Spectacular spa-style master bath retreat
– Seamless glass shower enclosure and shower door in master bathroom
– Oversize balconies with glass railings
– Floor-to-ceiling impact glass windows & sliders
– Beautiful intracoastal views and coral ridge skyline views
– Large walk-in closets
– Custom designer closets available
– Wine cooler
33 INTRACOASTAL CONDO AMENITIES
– Heated pool on intercoastal
– Covered bike storage
– Electric vehicle friendly
– Private elevator and entry foyer
– Zen garden with lush landscaping
– Outdoor barbecue area
– Internet ready
– Waterfront Condominium
– 11 luxury residences
– Boat slips with water and 50 amp electric
– 290 linear feet of waterfront
– Deep water ocean-access wide canal
– Pet friendly building
– Secure building entry
– Two garage spaces per unit
Fort Lauderdale, located in Broward County, Florida has a great selection of real estate available for those looking for a home or investment opportunity. Choices range from charming two to four-bedroom single-family homes on tree-lined subdivisions, condos with world-class amenities, and beautiful, spacious homes in private gated communities. The city has an eclectic selection of neighborhoods ranging from centrally located ones like Victoria Park to the high-end waterfront enclaves in the Las Olas Isles area to country club communities such as Coral Ridge. Popular destinations in the area include Las Olas Boulevard, The Broward Center of the Performing Arts in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, and The Galleria Mall. The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, golfing, tennis, yacht clubs and more are only a short car ride away.
View Residences for Sale at 33 Intercoastal below. Call Kim Bregman at 561-251-7170 for a private showing.