REVE Del Mizner
REVE Del Mizner is a 5 unit Ultra-Luxury Townhome Project in Boca Raton, Florida. Located in the heart of Downtown Boca Raton, REVE Del Mizner captures the Mizner-esque architecture and follows the Dream (aka Reve) he so creatively began. REVE Del Mizner offer 5 unique floor plans starting at 3,300 square feet with 2-5 bedroom options. Each townhome features a roof top deck equipped with a summer kitchen and fire pit. Each buyer can select from a private splash pool or jacuzzi/spa. There are 4 parking spaces for each unit inside the gated community and a sky bridge to a guest house for resident’s use. REVE Del Mizner is a pet-friendly complex.
REVE Del Mizner reflects the dreams of the historic Mr. Addison Cairns Mizner and pays homage to his award-winning architectural style. In close proximity to Boca Raton’s downtown and local beaches, the location has you living and relaxing in Palm Beach County’s coastal elegance within minutes! This is an ideal home destination for dreaming, living and walking within a wonderful & desirable City area.
The Unit models are The Addison, The Boca Raton, The Cloister, The Dream and The Europa…no two residences are alike. Completion is projected for 4Q2023.
- Classic Mizner-esque and modern architecture
- Three-story ultra-premium units with second story guest house
- Distinct arrival entrance and access experience
- “Parti” House linear courtyard concept
- Second story bridge to Guest House
- Open air bridge featuring your private splash pool or Hot tub
- Open air second story rooftop sundeck for lounging
- Green walls or water features
- Secure 2 car-garage and an additional 2 car carport with outlets ready for EV chargers*
- Every unit with private high-speed elevator
- Summer Kitchens offered on the bridge deck or sun deck
- 24-hour video surveillance and electronic community gated entry
- Lavish landscape architecture
- Inspiring and spacious open floor plans boasting City of Boca Raton views
- Lofty ceilings heights of 10 feet or higher
- Private entry spaces and front patios
- Contemporary interiors and common areas designed by award-winning designer RLC Architects
- Elegant interior architectural and high end details
- Smart home technology ready, advanced cabling, and high-performance wiring*
- Energy efficient water heater
- Nest thermostats with integrated smart controls
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Full size front-loading LG washers and dryers, additional all-in-one at Guest House
- Large walk-in closets
- Porcelain tile flooring throughout – all selected by buyers
- Elegant floating bathroom vanities
- Quartz or Granite countertops – all selected by buyers
- Italian Porcelain tile flooring
- Moen faucet and fixture package
- Kohler tub and toilet, Toto bidet all in one *
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Full height light-up mirrors above vanities
- Steam shower *
State of the Art Kitchen:
- Exquisite designer cabinetry
- Quartz or Granite countertop – all selected by buyers
- 90-degree series pullout kitchen faucet
- Kohler Stainless steel large format sink with accessories
- Gas cooktop by Wolf with downdraft option*
- Top of the line Sub-Zero & Wolf Appliances
- Appliance packages can include wine fridge, Insta-hot, in-wall coffee makers and more*
Modern Exteriors and other facts:
- Breathtaking exterior Mizner like features designed by renowned architectural firm RLC & Associates that feature Mizneresque accents
- Gracious open spaces and second story bridge to the guest house
- Hurricane rated 2x engineered windows for sound reduction
- Urban landscaped rooftop sun deck with hot tub, outdoor kitchen, TV hookups
- Concrete block and accented demising walls for increased privacy
- Abundant natural light throughout with glass sliding doors in main living areas
- Community Association will offer trash concierge services and mechanical maintenance
- Electric car power station hook-upREVE Del Mizner is less than a mile from the ocean, you’ll also experience unparalleled excellence in
upscale dining, boutique shopping, parks & recreation, Mizner Park, culture, and the local arts… All this just a few steps away from your front door.
Boca Raton, Florida is known for its golf courses, parks and beaches. Large, oceanfront Red Reef Park is home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center with trails, a butterfly garden and a sea turtle sanctuary. Downtown, Boca Raton Museum of Art has modern and contemporary American and European collections, and a sculpture garden. Nearby Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts concerts and events. The Town Center Mall is a top grossing Simon Mall with Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Ave and high end boutique offerings. Visit neighboring Atlantic Avenue in Downtown Delray Beach for wonderful dining, nightlife and shopping.
For one to choose a home in Boca Raton is to choose a lifestyle. Exceptional public and private schools are located throughout the city, in addition to various parks and playgrounds that offer a multitude of activities for the entire family. Located in South Palm Beach County, Boca Raton offers exclusive country club and waterfront communities in feature the finest amenities that could be found in South Florida, many with excellent golf, tennis, social and yachting options. Aside from the pleasant greenery, lovely beaches and ample opportunity for recreation and cultural experiences, the area also boasts a variety of different types of homes to select from. Whether you are a retired senior, a family or a single person looking for a great place to call home, there is sure to be a home to suit your needs.
View Townhomes for Sale at REVE Del Mizner below. Call Kim Bregman at 561-251-7170 for a private showing.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.