Woodfield Country Club
Woodfield Country Club is a mandatory membership club and one of the most exclusive family friendly country club communities in Boca Raton, located South Palm Beach County, Florida. Woodfield Country Club is a large yet exclusive community in Boca Raton whose focus is family and children while offering an abundance of luxurious amenities to residents. Its 1,300 homes are divided into 20 subdivisions that range from intimate villas and townhomes to grandiose estate homes to meet a variety of lifestyles. Each subdivision evokes a unique architectural style, from the English countryside to villages of Tuscany. These are nestled among the 27 sparkling lakes spread across the 830-acre neighborhood, which is protected by three gated entrances staffed 24 hours a day.
- Woodfield Country Club’s 18 hole championship golf course was originally designed by renowned course architect Joe Lee and more recently redesigned by Robert Cupp.
- The 20 courts include 18 Har-Tru, 7 rock-pipe, and 1 Decoturf; 18 are lighted and two include stadium seating. Woodfield Country Club’s facilities were recognized nationally as the Private Facility of the Year by the United States Tennis Association (USTA).
- The Club 96,000 square foot clubhouse features six dining venues to choose from, from poolside pizza and burgers at the Tiki Bar to fine dining at the Terrace Restaurant. The Grille offers casual dining with lunch and dinner buffets and a Sunday brunch, while Sandwedges serves soups, salads, and sandwiches for a perfect lunch after a round of golf. Smoothies and breakfast are available at Blendz Café. An active social calendar, from casual BBQs to Black Tie events.
- The 38,000-square-foot spa and fitness center offers the very best for a pampered, active lifestyle. Services at the spa and salon include manicures and pedicures, facials, and massages. Above and beyond the free weights, cable machines, and cardio equipment, the fitness center provides dozens of classes each week. The facilities include a childcare facility, the Kids Korner.
- Woodfield Country Club’s 12,000-square-foot lagoon styled pool is lushly landscaped, creating the perfect atmosphere to relax and play.
- Three 24 hour manned Gated entrances.
- A-rated Public School district
Boca Raton, Florida is known for its golf courses, parks and beaches. Large, oceanfront Red Reef Park is home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center with trails, a butterfly garden and a sea turtle sanctuary. Downtown, Boca Raton Museum of Art has modern and contemporary American and European collections, and a sculpture garden. Nearby Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts concerts and events. The Town Center Mall is a top grossing Simon Mall with Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Ave and high end boutique offerings. Visit neighboring Atlantic Avenue in Downtown Delray Beach for wonderful dining, nightlife and shopping.
For one to choose a home in Boca Raton is to choose a lifestyle. Exceptional public and private schools are located throughout the city, in addition to various parks and playgrounds that offer a multitude of activities for the entire family. Located in South Palm Beach County, Boca Raton offers exclusive country club and waterfront communities in feature the finest amenities that could be found in South Florida, many with excellent golf, tennis, social and yachting options. Aside from the pleasant greenery, lovely beaches and ample opportunity for recreation and cultural experiences, the area also boasts a variety of different types of homes to select from. Whether you are a retired senior, a family or a single person looking for a great place to call home, there is sure to be a home to suit your needs.
View Homes for Sale in Woodfield Country Club below. Call Kim Bregman at 561-251-7170 to arrange a private showing.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.