Palazzo Villas, has a total of 4 exquisite residences on Brazilian Avenue, in the heart of Palm Beach,Florida.
Palazzo Villas offers the ultimate lifestyle. This exclusive gated complex features four exquisitely designed residences, each in excess of 6,000 square feet. The individually designed villas offer four bedrooms plus a den, oversized family rooms, deluxe master suites, summer kitchens, heated pools and spas. Palazzo Villas implements the latest construction, featuring impact glass, cast stone driveways, custom 2-car garages, stone staircases, elevators, high ceilings and generators. State-of-the-art custom cabinetry, fixtures and Lutron lighting as well as a private key pad entry and digital security system offer the perfect Palm Beach home for the most discerning buyers.
PALAZZO VILLAS RESIDENCES AMENITIES
– Key Pad Gated Entry with Gate
– Cast Stone Driveway
– Custom 2 Car Garge
– Exterior Stone Moldings
– Out Door lighting
– Built in Summer Kitchen with DCS grill and Uline refrigerator
– Heated pool with Spa
– Impact Resistant windows and doors
– Custom Iron front door with impact glass
– Professionally Designed landscaping with golf grass
– Automatic sprinkler system with rain sensor
– Tankless hot water heaters
– 3 Zone Air Conditioning System
– Hand made Mediterranean roof tiles
– Custom Cabinetry and Island with marble counters and backsplash
– Gourmet Appliance Package: Wolf Range/Stove with Hood, Double ovens, Sub-Zero
– Refrigerator, Miele Dishwashers, Sub-Zero wine cooler, Scottsman ice machine and Wolf Microwave
– Custom Shaw farm sink and Darvit Fixtures
– Custom solid core 8ft. doors with raised panel
– Ipad control panel
– 11 1/2 ft Ceilings with triple crown moldings
– Custom stone fireplace in Living room
– French limestone floors in designer pattern
– Wallnut floor in Dining area
– Custom designed ceiling in dining area and Family room
– Custom fitted elevator
– Stone staircases with designer railings
– Custom Lutron lighting system controlled by Ipad
– Digital Security System with Sensors
– Prewired sound system to “home run area”
– Insulated Icene attic, R-30 ceiling and exterior knee wall, R-11 garage and R-3 exterior walls.
– Laundry room with custom cabinets and countertop, Maytag Washer and Dryer
– Central Vacum System
– Guest Bedrooms/Bathrooms
– Wallnut Floors with marble floors and counters, custom glass doors, Toto/Darvit plumbing hardware and fixtures
– Walk-in closets
– 10.5′ ceilings with beautiful crown moldings
– Solid core raised panel door with nickel hardware
– Master Suite
– Master sitting area fitted with walnut floors and custom cabinets
– Her /His bath, custom cabinets with marble tops, Darvit hardware and fixtures, Frameless shower doors with steam shower, spa and outdoor balcony.
– Walnut floors
– Ipad control panel
Palazzo Villas was constructed in 2018 and is only 4 Blocks North of Palm Beach’s famed Worth Avenue, Shops, Restaurants, Fine Art Galleries, and 1 Block away from the Beach.
Palm Beach has maintained its reputation as a desirable place for the rich and famous to live, work, and play. With some of the best upscale retail stores, refined art galleries and museums, plus five-star dining, Palm Beach truly has it all. Plus, Palm Beach boasts beautiful white sand beaches, beautiful Mediterranean courtyards, and well-kept award winning gardens that the residents and public can enjoy.
Located in Palm Beach County on a barrier island just east of West Palm Beach, Palm Beach is surrounded by stunning beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway, and features some of the most beautiful estate homes in the world. Residents enjoy boating, private docks and marinas, golfing on lush courses, and shopping on Worth Avenue, which features exclusive high-end designer shops and boutiques, art galleries, and an array of upscale gourmet restaurants. Palm Beach’s tropical climate attracts people year-round, making it an ideal destination for both permanent and seasonal residents. Homes vary from beach-side condos to multimillion-dollar custom estate homes.
View Condos for Sale in Nu River Landing below. Call Kim Bregman at 561-251-7170 for a private showing.