Boca West Country Club
Boca West Country Club spans 1,400 acres in central Boca Raton. Boca West Country Club is a mandatory membership club community featuring 54 distinct villages include single-family homes, patio homes, villas, apartments, and townhomes nestled within the four championship golf courses and lush landscaping in South Palm Beach County, Florida. With some 8,000 residents and 300,000 square feet of facilities, it is one of largest country clubs in the United States.
Boca West Country Club is nationally recognized as:
- #1 Private Residential Country Club in the Country and #1 Private Club, of all types, in the State of Florida
- A Platinum Club of America, 5-Star Private Club since 1997
- Proudly Recognized as a Distinguished Emerald Club by BoardRoom Magazine since 2013
- 2013 USTA Outstanding Facility Award
- 4 celebrated golf courses, designed by Arnold Palmer, Jim Fazio, and Pete Dye. The Boca West golf experience also includes a four-acre short game area, a driving range with 50 tees, individual golf pro shops and locker rooms for men and women, as well as our Grill Room, Sports Bar and Mr. D’s Restaurant.
- Aquatics center – The focal point of the Sports Center is the sprawling free-form pool complete with cascading waterfalls, casual pool bar, bridges and lush tropical foliage, as well as a children’s area, an adult lap section, outdoor spas, even an area for quiet introspection.
- The flourishing tennis facility boasts more than 31 Har-Tru courts (two of which are lit) For those wishing to sharpen their game, Boca West’s staff of USPTA certified professionals offers private and group lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- Dining at Boca West Country Club is truly a feast for the senses. With six restaurants including a lively pool bar, there’s something for every taste.
- The multi-purpose fitness center and aerobics studio boasts exercise and cardiovascular equipment, classes and available Personal Trainers. And because such endeavors require energy, you’re never far from our relaxed poolside eateries, MyPi Restaurant and Splash Pool Bar at The Sports Center.
The 3600 square foot spa facility will pamper and beautify you from head to toe, with a multitude of services including custom hair design, coloring, waxing, manicures and pedicures, cosmetic consultations and bridal services.
AKOYA Residences on the grounds of Boca West Country Club:
This contemporary non-story building is scheduled to break ground in the near future and will provide a high-quality living experience in a full service building to central Boca Raton. Amenities to include concierge, valet parking, site maintenance, 24/7 catering to your every need This project will offer 2 and 3 bedroom residences with den or office options ad 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms ranging from 2,676 to 4780 square feet. Prices are planned to begin at $1.2 million.
Boca Raton, Florida is known for its golf courses, parks and beaches. Large, oceanfront Red Reef Park is home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center with trails, a butterfly garden and a sea turtle sanctuary. Downtown, Boca Raton Museum of Art has modern and contemporary American and European collections, and a sculpture garden. Nearby Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts concerts and events. The Town Center Mall is a top grossing Simon Mall with Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Ave and high end boutique offerings. Visit neighboring Atlantic Avenue in Downtown Delray Beach for wonderful dining, nightlife and shopping.
For one to choose a home in Boca Raton is to choose a lifestyle. Exceptional public and private schools are located throughout the city, in addition to various parks and playgrounds that offer a multitude of activities for the entire family. Located in South Palm Beach County, Boca Raton offers exclusive country club and waterfront communities in feature the finest amenities that could be found in South Florida, many with excellent golf, tennis, social and yachting options. Aside from the pleasant greenery, lovely beaches and ample opportunity for recreation and cultural experiences, the area also boasts a variety of different types of homes to select from. Whether you are a retired senior, a family or a single person looking for a great place to call home, there is sure to be a home to suit your needs.
View Homes for Sale in Boca West Country Club below. Call Kim Bregman at 561-251-7170 for a private showing.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.