Search Real Estate Listings in South Florida and Western North Carolina
Optima Properties, exclusive buyer broker agency, can assist you with your search in South Florida and Western North Carolina. We will guide you through the entire search and transaction process. Both Florida and North Carolina require agency disclosure at the point of first contact with a potential client. Please take a moment to read the following agency disclosure forms. Optima Properties and its agents are single agents and serve only buyers as Exclusive Buyer Brokers.
Florida Listings North Carolina Listings
Please use our Request Information form to provide us with information to better assist you.
As a real estate professional, Kim has made it her duty to know everything she can about South Florida and Western North Carolina. Indeed, she’s widely considered an expert on the subject. Those who have worked with Kim appreciate knowing their real estate purchase is in the hands of such a capable and trustworthy professional while they’re wrapping up all the last-minute details of packing and moving out of their previous home.
- Area Information Materials
- Optima Properties has created special information packages, for anyone planning a move to South Florida or Western North Carolina. It’s just one of the ways Kim Bregman works to help you feel right at home right from the start. Here are just a few things that can be included to make your purchase decision and relocation seamless.
- 1. Area maps
- 2. Guides to popular restaurants, shops, attractions and cultural events in and around the area.
- 3. An insightful, step-by-step relocation checklist, including things you’ll need to do in your current location, things to have taken care of before you arrive, and what needs to be done once you get here.
- 4. Contact information for local professionals, including loan officers, lawyers, remodelers, builders, landscapers and other services.
- 5. A list of area utility companies, banks and other important services.
- 6. Brochures and information on country clubs, developments and communities
- Or, send Kim a message now, and let her know what kind of information you would most like to have about a specific area. She’ll send a customized package designed just for you.