Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Palm Beach Gardens, located in north Palm Beach County, Florida prides itself on offering its residents the best luxuries man and nature can provide. The brainchild of insurance magnate and visionary John D. Macarthur, Palm Beach Gardens’ lush landscape is a harmonious blend of South Florida’s tropical plants and transplanted trees and greenery, all growing around several luxury gated neighborhoods and residential areas.
Palm Beach Gardens is also known as the “golfing capital of America,” the city is home to dozens of elite golf clubs including the PGA National Resorts and Spa.
- Palm Beach Gardens’ shield prominently features two transplanted banyan trees, the first of which was saved from being cut down. Both trees still proudly stand at the center of Macarthur Boulevard.
- Downtown at the Gardens, an open-air shopping and entertainment complex, takes full advantage of the Palm Beach Gardens’ lovely weather with its Lakeside Park and outdoor dining court, perfect for watching people and performances. Downtown’s wooden carousel is also popular with younger children.
- Nearby at North Palm Beach is Macarthur Beach Park, the county’s only state park. The park preserves several habitats like the maritime hammock, a natural shaded area featuring many species of tropical and temperate flora; the estuary, which is home to fiddler crabs, manatees, and other marine animals; the sandy dunes and beaches; and the limestone reef where one might find barracuda and sea turtles. Visitors can commune with nature by kayaking or hiking the many trails.
- Daredevils and those with a need for speed may want to test their mettle and driving skills at the Palm Beach International Raceway located in nearby Jupiter, FL. Here, racers can speed along on various courses like the drag strip and road course.
- Private and public education is available in Palm Beach Gardens, FL for primary, secondary and high school levels. It’s worth noting that the School District of Palm Beach County is also one of the city’s top employers.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Palm Beach Gardens, FL is famous for its exclusive neighborhoods where one might find grand waterfront homes and estates or opulent golf condominiums offering the best on-site amenities. Among the neighborhoods you will find here are Bent Tree, Catalina Lakes, Crystal Pointe, Frenchman’s Reserve, Horseshoe Acres, PGA National and many more.
If you care to narrow your search criteria, please refer to the Search Properties page.