The historic city of Hendersonville in Henderson County extends acrossa total area of six square miles, and has an estimated population of more than 13,000 residents. It is located at the heart of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, at an altitude of around 2,200 feet above sea level.
Hendersonville, NC is called “The City of Four Seasons,” due to the unparalleled beauty of its surroundings no matter the season – pristine snow during the winters, lush greenery during the spring, terrific sunny weather during summers, and a kaleidoscope of colors during the fall. This inviting mountain town provides a relaxing, one-of-a-kind getaway filled with plenty of recreational opportunities, memorable events, historic landmarks, topnotch wineries and breweries, and excellent venues for shopping and dining.
- The historic Main Street is a well-preserved piece of Hendersonville’s rich past. Drop by and look for unique arts and crafts, antiques, clothing and more.
- The North Carolina Apple Festival is Hendersonville’s most anticipated event, drawing huge crowds of more than 50,000 each year. The four-day festival includes a street fair, live music, arts and crafts fair, a parade, and more.
- The scenic 10,000-acre DuPont State Recreational Forest in the Little River valley is a perfect destination for those looking to go mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, fishing or hunting.
- Know more about the history of Hendersonville at the Henderson County Heritage Museum. The museum houses a number of displays, artifacts, replicas, and organizes plenty of lectures and demonstrations for those eager to hear about Hendersonville’s storied past.
- A temperate climate and excellent schools in Hendersonville, NC invite permanent residency where can enjoy rounds of golf year round at the many country clubs and public golf courses in the area.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Hendersonville NC
Plenty of excellent real estate options are available for those looking to buy a home in Hendersonville. Choices range from charming two-bedroom bungalows, beautiful single-family homes situated on tree-lined neighborhoods, and rambling log homes that feature luxurious amenities and picturesque views of the majestic mountains.
If you care to narrow your search criteria, please refer to the Search Properties page