Gulf Stream, FL
Located in Palm Beach County, Gulf Stream, FL is an upscale community facing the Atlantic Ocean along the Gold Coast just east of the Intracoastal Highway. Known for its charming quality of life and for its look and feel which is reminiscent of Old Florida, Gulf Stream is the type of place that you fall in love with at first sight.
Considered to be one of the most exclusive communities in Florida, residents here enjoy privacy, luxury and pristine natural beauty like no other. With Florida’s ideal climate and with the plethora of things to see and do in and around the area, Gulf Stream offers a desirable environment for individuals who wish to lead an active lifestyle or raise a family.
A result of careful planning and zoning, the town was designed to preserve and maintain the area’s natural beauty. In fact, the latest development done here was way back in the 1980s, and today the town strives to maintain its original charm by deliberately keeping new construction at bay.
- A result of careful planning and zoning, the town was designed to preserve and maintain the area’s natural beauty. In fact, the latest development done here was way back in the 1980s, and today the town strives to maintain its original charm by deliberately keeping new construction at bay.
- Just some of the popular attractions in the area include the Old School Square, the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, the Cornell Museum of Art and American Culture, and the Sandoway House Nature Center.
- According to the United States Census Bureau, Gulf Stream had an estimated population of 814 residents in 2013.
- Gulf Stream has a land area of 0.8 square miles.
- The town was incorporated as a city in 1931.
- North Ocean Boulevard, also known as State Road A1A, was designated as a State Historic Scenic Highway due to the unmatched beauty of the landscape that it winds through.
Luxury Homes for Sale in Gulf Stream, FL
Real estate in Gulf Stream is composed of luxurious single-family homes and villas, waterfront properties featuring stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean, and estates in hidden enclaves that have been designed with elegance and utmost privacy in mind. There are also oceanfront condominiums for sale and rent in the area.
If you care to narrow your search criteria, please refer to the Search Properties page.